10.18.2008

60 Years & Counting.



Songs to turn a frown upside down:

Multiply- Jamie Lidell

: ) 

In other news,

Along with school, my internship, and my job. 

I am getting another job.

In even further news,

I am done waiting on people to grow up.
aka. I am done waiting on people who do not have the decency to try and understand things that are different.

I need people in my life that live off of what is the truth.
I need people that don't tell me what I want to hear.
I need people that don't make me decide everything.
I need people that let me laugh at what I feel like laughing at...even if it is not not NOT funny whatsoever to them.

That's all I really need.
Ciao. It is late.
Grandparents 60th Anniversary tomorrow.
Good for them.
60 years.
Wowza.

2 comments:

jenna alice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jenna alice said...

congrats to the gramps & grams.. send them my love for me !! wow... 60 years.. that's incredible!