10.21.2008

oh-ay oh-ay --- oh-ay oh-ay



It is funny. I have always been annoyed by the lack of creativity in title of the NOW collection of CD's they sell on infomercials. 

But now that I think of it, I have always had a playlist called Now which was regularly updated with the songs I was listening to that week, or that month. Recently I burned a CD with the songs on that playlist to listen to on my long drives I have been taking. 

As i said last entry, I was going to make a new CD. Well, I didnt even realize it until now that that playlist was named Now 2...

WOAH SHIT I AM BECOMING A PERSON OF LITTLE CREATIVITY. 
fanfuckingtastic.

Either way: 
I am logging these playlists.

Now
muliply-jamie lidell
love lockdown-kanye west
lesson learned-alicia keys
she's mine- brett dennen
candle 'sick and tired'-the white tie affair
i'm yours-jason mraz
when i grow up-pussycat dolls
closer to me- dar williams
i love college-asher roth
womanizer-brittany spears
paper planes-m.i.a.
back on my grizzy-lil wayne
love story-taylor swift
i kissed a girl-katy perry
ok,it's alright with me- eric hutchinson
live your life- t.i. & rihanna
the rock show-blink 182
7 things i hate about you-mileyfuckface
a millie-lil wayne
hot n'cold-katy perry

 Now 2
about a girl-the academy is
forever-chris brown
dont stop me now-queen
everything's magic- angels & airwaves
unchained melody-righteous brothers
i'm yours-jason mraz (still not sick of it)
i just want you to know- backstreet boys
make you feel my love-adele
on the radio-regina spektor
that's what you get- paramore
do you know what it feels like- enrique iglesias
first date- blink 182
make love in this club-ursh
skinny love-ben iver
lifesize-a fine frenzy
the way you look tonight-tony bennett
hide and seek-imogen heap
damaged-danity kane
multiply-jamie lidell (will never be sick of)
i'm good, i'm gone-lykke li

falling in love at a coffee shop- landon pigg (supposed to be on the cd, but didnt make the audio cd cut) fate i suppose...

Funny thing. As i was typing these songs out, I was wishing I was in my car right now listening to them. Funnier thing, I am on my computer, and so is this playlist.

I suppose I just like the sound and freedom of hearing it all in the car, soaking it all in all by my lonesome self. 
does everyone feel this way?

Anyhow, it finally gives me something to be excited about when it comes to driving since i have to do so much driving these days. 

No comments: