10.20.2008

Well Fuck That



I wish the voting ballot would be set up like this:

a)McCain
b)Obama
c)None of the above

I realize that would leave us with no one really... and that it is the worst idea ever, but I don't feel like I actually no a true thing about either one of them, and its frustrating. I think that is why our age group has the smallest number of voters, we all are just so confused and pissed off by all the BS, that we just give up on it.

or...maybe thats just my dumbass opinion.

Either way.

Today was exhausting, woke up for internship, went to work after that for my second day waitressing= oh man oh man oh man.

We are making big strides at TS though.
Slightly worried this may cause me to stay home for either more summers, or more semesters, or oh man. Hopefully we can get the company to a point where it moves out of MI & into some fabulous town, where I can finish my degree at some fabulous school. . . or whatever happens. 

Or maybe I shouldn't worry about that kind of thing now.
but still. . . Chicago is dreamland, & like a dreamland, seems so far away & unaccessible & unwilling to fit into any logical plan.

well fuck that.

p.s.
I am making a new car CD. I have been listening to the same songs for the last three weeks straight. I need change...& thats what Obama is gonna get us... or maybe not.

1 comment:

jenna alice said...

put lykke li on your new car cd !!